Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top 10 words to describe the great astrolabe

And here they are (and 5 of their synonyms) :
1. Exotic - alluring, foreign, glamorous, different, curious
2. Rich - prosperous, upscale, wealthy, affluent, plush
3. Useful - effective, instrumental, advantageous, convenient, serviceable
4. Exquisite - charming, choice, striking, fine, admirable
5. Intelligence - skill, aptitude, savvy, understanding, mentality
6. Practical - constructive, functional, usable, rational, reasonable
7. Historic - celebrated, extraordinary, significant, well-known, memorable
8. Technical - industrial, specialized, scientific, scholarly, professional
9.  Celestial - holy, ethereal, astral, divine, hallowed
10. Refined - rarefy, filter, cleanse, clarify, process

        I, personally, like exquisite and technical. I don't so much like celestial... it gets too holy and stuff... refined also may not apply to the astrolabe in particular, so I may scratch that one off too.
        I'm open to any suggestions, of course. When people actually subscribe to me, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment